1. Ripe bananas – the sweet, spotty ones. Peel and chop into even-sized pieces. The size isn’t important as long as they are evenly sized.
2. Freeze overnight in an airtight container or freezer bag
3. Pulse frozen banana in a food processor or a high-speed blender
a. Pulse until it gets crumbly
b. Scrape down the sides and pulse or blend until it looks gooey
c. Scrape down again and pulse or blend until it looks like oatmeal
4. Add other ingredients and pulse or blend until smooth and creamy.
5. You can serve it straight away or put into an airtight container and freeze for at least 30 minutes to get a more solid result